As much as I've tried this whole healthy breakfast malarkey (before you start, I have Special K 5 days a week!), a weekend just isn't a weekend without a health dose of bacon! I have been known to switch allegiances with restaurants based on their bacon-cooking!
Our old regular haunt had been letting us down lately, and with a colleague recently raving about her new breakfast find, Kirsty Dy and I set out this weekend to try it out!
It's called The Breakfast Club, and to put it simply, I'm in love! Their menu is huge, so the challenge was really on to choose what to eat! Food aside, this place had such a cool vibe too, really out there, and soooo up my street. Eventually, with two awesome strong flat whites in the bag, we all chose the all american pancakes... and while it was alot fo food on that plate, all of it was scrummy! Particularly the bacon!!
Now I know this is an awful lot of food talk, and I certainly wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea here-- I realise the importance of healthy eating, and I do try to do my bit.... but BACON is b.A.C.o.N and she and I will have this love affair for many years to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.